Thursday, October 21, 2010

Enjoy your journey........


Life has its course! sometime it seems you are always putting out fires, or fixing or finding solutions. We are always moving towards some objective in our lives. As soon as we finish one another will take its place We are always extending our faith one type of struggle or another. Whatever we are believing god for right now cold happen a year from now, but by that time we will be believing or praying to god about something else. I share with you that we are always will be going to spend the majority of our lives waiting for something we should learn to enjoy life as it unfolds. If we do not life will pass us by, and we will never enjoy where we are right now.. don't let struggles steal your joy today choose to be joyous at all times..

3 comments:

  1. enjoy the present moment. very wise post.

    one love.

    ReplyDelete
  2. my husband and I were just discussing this very thing this weekend...we took a random road trip to look at all the beauty in the mountains. It was so refreshing for us! you post such sweet reminders!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi

    I was curious - I received a lovely card from you yesterday with your blog and email info. How did you get my name andaddress? Your blog is lovely - hopeful and inspiring but i am curious about how you found me.
    thanks
    Gail
    peace.....

    ReplyDelete