Friday, September 24, 2010

THE BEGINNING OF THE END........

Things aren't always as they appear. Sometimes what seems to be the end is really just a new beginning. Like a caterpillar turning into a butterfly.
I remember a time when it felt like nothing could go right. The whole world appeared to be teamed up against me. But I kept on moving forward, even when I couldn't tell exactly where I was going.
all the yesterdays weighing me down and holding me back. It is true that if you live in the past you cant see the present, or if you cant move one from the past you will never have a bright future. It’s time for a new beginning. I will stop carrying those heavy burdens around anymore. I will Choose to forgive those who have hurt me and praise God for what He’s doing in my life today. If nothing else, I’ll start thanking Him for the beautiful sunrise. Thank him for restoring me , even if you don’t see it yet. Just like this verse says, you will be as strong and secure as a tall oak tree, displaying His splendor all the days of your life!
“Provide for those who grieve...a garment of praise instead of a spirit of despair. They will be called oaks of righteousness, a planting of the Lord for the display of His splendor”(Isaiah 61:3, NIV)

4 comments:

  1. Transition. Thank you for sharing Baracka! Blessings.

    ReplyDelete
  2. cloaking you in a "garment of praise" may your journey forward be blessed! Our adversities build our character and your sweet spirit shines through here!

    ReplyDelete
  3. yes, you should not let your self to be frozen by the past ... sometimes we need to get completely broken so that we can rise up and fly ... blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's true! We begin to be thankful no matter where we are.. We just begin there and then we engage in the everflowing possibilities and permanent joys. I call it a high vibrational frequency! Being alive!

    Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete